cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Emcha_audio Honor Student
Honor Student
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP compaq 8200 Elite SFF Desktop bios setting for powering on turning on the powerbar

HP 8200 compaq elite SFF
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have this pc set up with an electric drum set and sound interface at church on a powerbar. The pc is hard to reach therefore I'm hoping there's an option in the bios to set the pc to boot up when the powerbar is turned on. I've tried the power up after power failure, but then if you turn off the computer through the start menu or from the power button, it doesn't boot up when turning on the powerbar.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation