Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 4
106 72 1 2
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

HP officejet pro 8600 premium N911n-no interface with computer with win10 installed

HP Recommended
HP officejet pro 8600 Premium
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello-I have a HP officejet pro 8600 premium e-all-in-one-N911n printer connected tto a Lenovo desktop computer. I recently updated my computer from Win8.1 to Win10. I am trying to find updated printer software and drivers for my printer. Presently,my printer will not perform any computer to printer functions because I cannot establish any interface between these two products. If anyone knows when there will be a printer software  update to match Win10, please let m know. Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 10
4,379 4,360 405 628
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Uninstall the printer and download the Full Feature Software for your OS

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Officejet-Pro-8600-e-All-in-One-Printer-series---...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please mark my post as SOLVED if it has resolved your problem. It helps others with similar situations.
Highlighted
Author
Level 4
106 72 1 2
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Naccil & mignight-ahws-I performed the steps that you suggested that I perform and I was able to update my printer (HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-all-in-one-N911n) to operate with Win10. However, after earlier this week the printer would no longer print. I ran the HP print and scan Doctor and it reported that a driver conflict was detected  and some drivers were missing. It also suggested that I uninstall and reinstall the device software. The latest full feature software that I could find was. Scan to computer is not working. midnigh-ahws suggested that I download the HP tool which helped( (h20180.www2.hp.com). Do you believe it is necessary for me to uninstall/reinstall the full feature software(? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10
4,379 4,360 405 628
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

In order to eliminate these driver conflicts you must uninstall the printer completely then download the Full Feature software, Version 28.8, from the site I gave you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please mark my post as SOLVED if it has resolved your problem. It helps others with similar situations.
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation