Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
hdfchris Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP pavilion will not start up. the unit powers on when button is pushed but nothing boots up

hp pavilion slimline
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

HP paviulion will not boot up. When I push the power button, the unit lights up and sounds like it is going to boot up then nothing happens. What can I do?

1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
13310 1251 2959
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP pavilion will not start up. the unit powers on when button is pushed but nothing boots up

hdfchris

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

Sorry no one responded sooner ...

I read your post about your slimline not starting and wanted to help.

Here are some troubleshooting steps you can perform to see if the problem can be diagnosed:

HP Desktop PCs - Computer Starts but Monitor Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

HP Desktop PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10,8) | HP® Customer Support

Good Luck

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor do I represent, HP.
========================================================================
If you feel my suggestions helped you, please click the Thumbs-Up symbol to say thanks!

If they helped resolve your issue, please click "Accept As Solution" to help others find similar information.

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation