cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
engforall
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP podesk 400 G3 istallation problem

HP Recommended
I am trying to install win XP on hp podesk 400 G3 but i had error and trying to find ahci and ide mode on the motherboard but none only eufi and legacy options this version or bios has no ahci and ide and i need to setup XP urgent so how could i do that
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
129,130 119,307 19,484 29,774
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

Intel quit support for XP starting with the series 8 chipset and 4th generation core processors.

Abandon all hope of installing XP on that PC.

I guess you can try to run XP in a virtual environment if you know how to do that.

0 Kudos
skambram
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Follow the same method it works  

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation