cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 1
11 5 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP software

HP Recommended

i have purchased HP NOTEBOOK 2000-2202TU PC on 13-11-12. no recovery CD is provided. no MF word product key to activate.............. what about NORTAN antivirus software.................?  help mee

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
86,420 86,302 10,977 23,580
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

What is the operating system with the machine ? If Windows 8 you will not have product key, the product key has been set, not like all pervious Operating systems. For Norton, you normally get a trial version for 30 or 60 days. After that time, if you wish to continue to use the product, you have to pay (options: 1 year, 2 years or 3 years).

All computers now come without CD/DVD. If you wish, you can creat a set yourself (once only).

Hope this helps.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
11 5 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

snapfish is offering me some free printout. but they are are aksing abut the coupen details/code. wheni purchased the Note book. i didnt get any coupen. they are saying that you should redeem your free prints offer by giving them that code.

whats that....kindly help me.

and whats this... the hpgames you provide in this laptop are all out of session. do every time i need to purchase it. plez

help soon.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation