cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
OlafV Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP t510 + Iiyama T1521MSC-B1 Touch Screen

HP t510
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

I have tried to get the Iiyama Touch Screens working with the HP t510 Thin Clients, but unfortunately failed.

The t510 recognize the Touch Screen and Windows installs the drivers successfuly and is recognized as touch device.

Only can't I get the touch functions working under the t510 and if I connect the screen to a fat client or laptop the touch functions will work directly after plugging in the monitor.

System Details:

HP t510 Thin Client

Windows 7 Embedded

Iiyama T1521MSC-B1 Touch Screen

Troubleshoot:

Connected to other systems (Success)

Installed Iiyama Drivers

Disabled Windows Drivers

It seems to be the HP Embedded Image, cause if I connect the same screen to an full Win7 Embedded OS,
the touchscreen works instantly.

What I can find on the internet is that the t510 have all sorts of problems with touch screens, but HP is the Company who recommends the t510, cause it is compatible with "all" touch screen models.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation