Note on archived topics.
12-14-2009 06:57 PM
I have installed a Windows 7 Home Premium 64 on my HP TouchSmart IQ846 Desktop PC. Since i am not eligible for Windows 7 upgrade from HP, I would appreciate if you could provide the link to download the complete touchsmart application. I do not want to revert to Vista as it is very slow.
I have check under Software and Drivers download for this model and there are only updates available for Touchsmart application.
Below is the weblink where I have serached for the drivers.
I also need the Webcam drivers so that I can use the integrated webcam
12-17-2009 04:19 PM - last edited on 04-18-2016 11:18 AM by OscarFuentes
Update to TouchSmart 3.0 or greater by downloading all of the available Software Solution updates from www.hp.com/support . Install them in the order that follows.
The following versions (or later) of the various TouchSmart applications are compatible with Windows 7:
- HP TouchSmart Application Update 18.104.22.168 (must be installed first!)
- HP TouchSmart Webcam 22.214.171.1243 (requires certain Webcams)
- HP TouchSmart Calendar 3.0.3476.32189
- HP TouchSmart Notes 3.1.3462.28879
- HP TouchSmart RSS 3.0.0006
- HP TouchSmart Browser 3.00.0008
- HP TouchSmart Music/Photo/Video 126.96.36.19906
- HP TouchSmart LiveTV 3.00.1924 (requires certain TV tuners)
- HP TouchSmart DVD 188.8.131.5223
- Hulu Desktop 0.9.7 (United States only)
- HP TouchSmart Netflix 184.108.40.206
- HP TouchSmart Clock 3.0.3441.42630
- HP TouchSmart Weather 3.00.0001
HP Touch Configuration Service and HP TouchSmart Touch Optimizer are only needed in Windows Vista. You can uninstall these two software programs from Programs and Features in Windows 7 Control Panel
11-13-2010 04:06 PM
where can i fiind to download all the programs for touchsmart 3.0 and i can not find them all in hp web site?? please help me
Your recovery CD/DVDs will contain the original software, if you did not make the recovery discs you can purchase them from HP.