cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JUHFRA
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HPDM change Master Repository to be on a NAS

HP Recommended

Hello!

We use HPDM to manage our Thinclients. 

It runs in a little VM, and the images that we pull from the Thinclients eat up all the space there on C:\

So we wanted to change the Master Repository to be located on a NAS.

We already have managed to have a Share as additional repository on that NAS.  But its not the Master one.

How can we change that?

We want the Master Repository to be on the NAS, so the VM where HPDM runs doesn't have to contain all those big Thinclient images.

HPDM version is up to date.

Thanks in advance!
Regards!

ND.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Chen_HPDM
Level 7
Level 7
504 504 51 84
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Master Repository Controller can be installed seperately but limit on Windows operating system.

I am an HPI Employee.
My opinions are my own, and do not express those of HPI.
**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation