cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Jamster
3 3 0 0
Message 11 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My HPE-570t with a HD-5770 arrived with a 460 watt PSU in it. I think they finally figured out that they had mispriced the GPU options on this machine and have eliminated the HD 5770 purchase option although the system documentation still lists it as an allowable configuration.

0 Kudos
sirkennethfl
4 2 0 0
Message 12 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the update on your 570t. I ordered mine with a HD-5770 back on January 19 and then received an email that there would be a shipping delay, which I suspect has something to do with them trying to get an appropriate PSU matched with the GPU I ordered. I noticed as well that the HD-5770 is now longer an option for new sales.

0 Kudos
finwiz
2 1 0 0
Message 13 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i've had the 570t with i7-2600 sandy bridge, ati 5770, 9 gb ram and 1.5t hd for 4 days now.  it is screaming fast on photoshop cs5 - no games.  note that win7 pro upgrade is $120 at hp and i got it for $79 on amazon - don't figure.  very satisfied - will probably do psu upgrade soon just to be safe.  esata may be an issue for internal storage, but i use two 2t external hd with usb.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation