cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Jcant99
5 3 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HPSF stopped working on Windows 10

HP Recommended
Envy h8
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I upgraded my PC from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Everything worked normally, i.e. I received notices via HP Support Assistant that I needed some updates and was able to successfully update the files noted. About 2 weeks ago I noticed the red ! on the HP Support Assistant icon, but when I click on it I continually get "This application has encountered a serious problem and must close. Click "OK" to automatically restart this application." Regardless of the number of times I try to follow the instructions I get the same error message. Any feedback on how to correct?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Mumbodog
Level 12
12,390 12,217 582 1,542
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Install the latest version of HPSA from the link below

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/hpsupportassistant/hpsupport.html

0 Kudos
Jcant99
Author
5 3 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks. Problem resolved.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation