cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Dokie
Level 7
816 787 20 113
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi! Trouble replying!

HI! I'm having problems replying on new threads! Have I done some thing wrong? I haven't received any PM's. I'm not able to get excess to any of the features on the top of a reply. Not able to add links screen shots, ect

Thank you!

Dokie

PS I know this is the wrong place to post this, but figured I might get some attention here. If I have been denied these privileges, please notify with PM.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Dokie
Level 7
816 787 20 113
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi! Trouble replying!

Hi Any Moderators on line and monitoring the forum??:smileywink:

Dokie!

PS I sure hope I haven't been a bad boy again!

0 Kudos
Retired OrnahP
Retired
2,881 2,490 39 93
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi! Trouble replying!

what kind of issues are you having Dokie?  can you take some screen shots?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OrnahP
HP Support Forums Moderator

🙂 Clicking the "Kudos Star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!
🙂 When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking "Accept as Solution" to help other members in the future!
Rules of Participation

0 Kudos
Dokie
Level 7
816 787 20 113
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi! Trouble replying!

Hi I want to post a screen shot on this subject, buy I'm not allowed to. Other subjects are ok.

Dokie. This one is just fine.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/OSandSW/message-id/80859

0 Kudos
Dokie
Level 7
816 787 20 113
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi! Trouble replying!

Hi! Ornahp! Thanks for your reply. Trying to post screen shot on this subjet. It won't let me.

Thanks for your qauick reply.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/OSandSW/message-id/80859

0 Kudos
Dokie
Level 7
816 787 20 113
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi! Trouble replying!

Hi Ornahp! Here's screen shot as requested! There are no features at the top of the reply as you can see in my shot.

Dokie!

Capture48.JPG

0 Kudos
Retired OrnahP
Retired
2,881 2,490 39 93
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi! Trouble replying!

thanks dokie... i've looked into the matter and it seems that there have been some issues throughout the morning. Someone is taking care of it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OrnahP
HP Support Forums Moderator

🙂 Clicking the "Kudos Star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!
🙂 When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking "Accept as Solution" to help other members in the future!
Rules of Participation

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation