Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 2
13 11 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

How do I create video playlists in SmartCenter 2.0?

HP Recommended

I have several dozen videos that I can see when I open up the video portion of SmartCenter and sort by Datse, Folders or All Videos however when I select "Playlists" it says "Playlists - No videos could be found" at the top of the screen just below the "Dates, Folders, All Videos, Playlists, etc." bar. It would really be helpful to create video playlists, but how do I get the videos that are showing up everywhere else in the playlist window?

Any help would be appreciated,

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Author
Level 2
13 11 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Umm... has anyone pondered a situation for a days if not weeks on end before mustering up the courage to ask for help and then found the solution minutes after asking? Yeah, this is one of those occasions. Weird. :smileyhappy:

In my defense, the user interface seems a bit obtuse. When you click "Playlists" and then "Create Playlist" at the bottom of the screen you then must click "Dates, "Folders", or "All Videos" to search for videos. The "obtusity" is that it didn't seem intuitive to me that I then had to search in those other headings after I selected to create a playlist. I assumed that the "Create a Playlist" window that then popped up would include all videos in the watched folders. When you see a video you will find that there is a green circle with a plus sign on the upper right corner. Clicking that will add it to the playlist that you are creating. When you're satisfied with the playlist, give it a name and then save it.

*sigh*  :smileywink:

Message Edited by BetaPsi on 06-10-2009 01:35 PM
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation