Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP touchsmart 300
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

My touchsmart will not boot up. I have tried all the troubleshooting steps. Please let me know how to get warranty service for it.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Runstephrun

Contact HP Support in your region.

HP Contact Information – Sales, Technical Support, other Contacts 

For USA / Canada

1. Create case online: HP Customer Support - USA / Canada - Contact
  2. Receive Case Number and Contact Information (after the completed form is submitted)

For UK

1. For faster support, create case online HP Customer Support - UK - Contact
  2. Contact Phone: 0207 660 0596

OR

HP Tech support/ Customer Service – Some English-Speaking Countries

OR “everywhere else”

HP World-Wide Support

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help to find Product Number:

Warranty Check

Scams and Unscrupulous Contacts

HP Limited Warranty Statement (General Information)

Optional Coverage Plans:

Enter your product number in the form to view available Warranty plans

CarePack Definitions:

Service Centers

Care Pack and Services

HP Collection of “how-to” videos

• HP Video Gallery
  • Use Categories and the search window to narrow the search
  • For example, search for “Scan”

Moving your printer to Another Country / Region? 

• Have your new region’s printer ink purchased and on hand, then contact HP Support

HP Printers - Finding Ink Cartridges after Moving to Another Country/Region

Sustainability

• HP collects used products for resale and recycling in 73 countries and territories worldwide

HP Product return & recycling

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You!

Answered? Click my post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Thank you for this but I have reached out to them and disputed my expired warranty status by submitting a proof of purchase and I got an email saying it was updated but so far it still shows as expired.

HP Recommended

@Runstephrun

I have submitted a request that someone take a look.

Should there be a response, you will hear back.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP devices and technology.

Dragon-Fur

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.