cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
affenaff Top Student
Top Student
3 2 1 0
Message 11 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

How to Disable Windows 8 F1 Key Shortcut

I can get into the bios and turn action keys disabled save and start up my PC. But the keys are not disabled. I thought I forgot to save but when i looked in the BIOS the action keys are disabled. Its a huge problem and i cant get it to work and i dont know what to do im SURE that the action keys are disabled and saved rebooted but still doesnt work. Im using W8 and my computer is HP Pavilon g6. Sorry for my bad english.

0 Kudos
toolboxtas Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 12 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

How to Disable Windows 8 F1 Key Shortcut

same here i have an HP notebook 15R and i cant get to my startup part, neither f10 or holding esc works 😞

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation