Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Tutor
Message 1 of 3 (2,551 Views)

How to Print List of Installed Software

For future reference I would like to print a list of all installed software programs. I can view the list but can't see how to print it. With this list I can later see what has been added in case I want to uninstall unwanted, or unknown, programs. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Provost
Message 2 of 3 (2,508 Views)

Re: How to Print List of Installed Software

Ed, here is a link to download "Belarc Advisor":

http://majorgeeks.com/Belarc_Advisor_d1385.html

It will give you a list of all of the programs/applications that are installed.  You can use the "Print" function to print the list. 

-----------------------------------------
Signature:

HP TouchPad - 1.2 GHz; 1 GB memory; 32 GB storage; WebOS/CyanogenMod 11(Kit Kat)

HP Omen X; i7-6700K; 16 GB DDR4 2133; GTX 1070; 256 GB SSD M.2; Win 10 Home

HP Photosmart 7520 AIO

++++++++++++++++++
**Click the Thumbs Up+ to say 'Thanks' and the 'Accept as Solution' if I have solved your problem.**

Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!

Message 3 of 3 (2,384 Views)

Re: How to Print List of Installed Software

Hi, you can download CCleaner that is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware!

http://www.ccleaner.com/

Once you install CCleaner click on tools, It will give you a list of all of the programs/applications that are installed, then click on "Save to text file..."

Remember where you save it, open the .txt file and print

Hope this helps 

Macias
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Please do not use TinyURL my firewall blocks them - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Click the KUDOS star on the left, if I helped you. Please marked as SOLVED if your question has been answered.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation