Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 4 (27,639 Views)
Accepted Solution

How to adjust Brightness & Contrast For Compaq Presario All-in-One CQ1-1007D Desktop PC

How to adjust Brightness & Contrast For Compaq Presario All-in-One CQ1-1007D Desktop PC?thx.

There was No Brightness and contrast buttons on the front of the monitor/No On-screen menu.

Accepted Solution

Re: How to adjust Brightness & Contrast For Compaq Presario All-in-One CQ1-1007D Desktop PC

On your desktop,
Right Click to select Graphics Properties-->

in Display Settings, click Advanced Settings
Here u go, u can do anything with the brightness

Hope it will help

View solution in context
Top Student
Message 2 of 4 (27,524 Views)

Re: How to adjust Brightness & Contrast For Compaq Presario All-in-One CQ1-1007D Desktop PC

On your desktop,
Right Click to select Graphics Properties-->

in Display Settings, click Advanced Settings
Here u go, u can do anything with the brightness

Hope it will help

Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (25,541 Views)

hey how can i change the contrast,brightnes on my pc all in one?

Honor Student
Message 4 of 4 (25,540 Views)

hey thank you i didnt see the answer really helpful solution,thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation