cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
tagoss
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Hp Elitedesk 800g2 problem with network

HP Recommended
HP ELITE DESK 800 G2
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

HI

i have elite desk g2 800 sff with windows 7 x64 bit the the problem is when im working afert working the pc is going to seleep after sleep mode the network is not working.When i restart PC the network is working.

Im using internet connection LAN 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
cisco_kid
Level 1
Level 1
4 4 0 2
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi tagoss,

I would recommend uninstalling the driver from the device manager.

Click on the Start button> Type Device Manager in the Search bar and select it>Go to Network adapters and uninstall the Intel driver. (Make sure you download the driver from the link below before you uninstall it.)

Intel I219 NIC Drivers for DTO Microsoft Win 7 -64bit

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=7633279&swItemId=vc_152893_1&swEnvOid=405...

Once you install the driver test it and if the issue is still present go back to the Device Manager> Network adapters> Right click the Intel Ethernet driver and go to Properties>Power Management tab> And make sure the check box for "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" is unchecked.

If this resolved your issue don't forget to give Kudos or mark this as the solution to your problem to help assist other user who may have the same issue.

Thank you,

Francisco

I am an HP employee

I'm an HP employee.
yogood
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That solved my problem thank you Fransisco!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation