cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MtyCZ Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp PAvilion 6421.uk

Hi all.

I looking for keyboard drivers for this 6421.uk hp desktop pls. But must be for Win XP.

Help me pls. THX

***BFTB***
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Professor Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
2,631 2,579 183 685
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp PAvilion 6421.uk

If you changed from Vista to XP, you should not "need" keyboard drivers. If you want to enable extra key functionaly - such as volume control or internet keys, you can try... ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software7/COL15201/ob-40564-2/sp26752.exe

It may not work because you are using an older driver for newer hardware.

I am an HP employee expressing my own opinion.
Please post rather than send me a message. It's good for the community and I might not be able to get back quickly. - Thank you.
0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
41,441 38,140 3,339 14,002
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp PAvilion 6421.uk

Before installing the kbd driver above,If you don't have XP with SP 2,get it first:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=049C9DBE-3B8E-4F30-8245-9E368D3CDB5A&displa...

.Net Framework(before kbd):

http://tinyurl.com/758p8

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

0 Kudos
Highlighted
MtyCZ Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp PAvilion 6421.uk

Hello.

Thanks for all ansvers. Keyboard now working perfectly. THX
***BFTB***
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation