Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavillion a6000
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Ok, so i am making this to get assistance for a problem on my HP KZ852AV-ABA. Ive had this computer for years and it used to have Windows Vista. Now today when i use it my pointer seems to lag, and it knows where to go it dosent show that it even went there though, it seems to only pop out of the screen and pop it back where i tried to move it. It also seemed to be doing this for the animation on Windows 7 Software, can someone please Assist me in this Issue!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Another Note, This one comes with a Intel 3.0 GHZ core 2 duo

HP Recommended

@XanderXX

This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you are having issues with your mouse in on your computer.

Don't worry though as I have a few steps to determine the issue and find a solution as well,

• Go to your device manager (Right click Computer, click manage, select device manager)
  • Right-click the device name in the list that corresponds to your mouse.
  • Click update software driver, click browse computer for drivers
  • Click search from a list of existing drivers
  • Uncheck show compatible hardware
  • Select Microsoft on the left side
  • Select Microsoft Basic Mouse.
  • Click next and install the driver.
  • Then restart your computer in normal mode, and if the keyboard and mouse work,
  • reinstall the drivers from the manufacturer website.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution accepted and kudos buttons, that’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.