cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Ang86
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Hp all in one 320 desktop (Windows 7) HELP

HP Recommended
HP all in one 320 desktop
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Here it is...when I turn on my computer it gets to the log in screen but all you see is a blue screen with Windows 7 home premium at the bottom. Then it starts blinking. Cannot do anything further! I have tried all the safe modes to start it and even got lucky one time and pulled up a system recovery page but that happened only once. We have had this computer for a little over 3 years now. Please help anyone!!
1 REPLY 1
rdhp
Level 2
19 17 0 4
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Having the same issue. I found at least 10 different posts on the issue. Posts started since yesterday. My problem started this morning. I have read that it may be from a windows 7 update. Some people have found a fix by going to a system restore point. But my computer never made any. So I am just stuck. I am hoping someone is reading this and looking for a solution. I also cant get into safe mode. I can do a factory reset but that would delete all my files. That is definitely not an option. Maybe after a back up I can do that. But back up isnt even possible.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation