Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I just got my new laptop and they ask me for my admin password,how can i get one

HP Recommended

Superb......

I tried it workz.. 

Thank U

HP Recommended

Iam now unable to use some stuffs because of HP password.Seems i forgot the password or something else. Iam using HP Pavilion TS 15 Notebook PC.Need kind support as soon as possible please. 

HP Recommended

HOW I DO RESET PASSWORD

HP Recommended
I have forget my admi. User pass. But my secend user is open , how i can change administator pass. To other user or how i broke my admi. Pass. Plz help sir now .thankyou
HP Recommended

@farjan wrote:
I have forget my admi. User pass. But my secend user is open , how i can change administator pass. To other user or how i broke my admi. Pass. Plz help sir now .thankyou

If the second user account is an administrator account, log into it and:

go to Start Menu>All Programs>Accessories

in there right click on "Command Prompt" icon and select "run as administrator"

when the cmd window opens type:

net user (name of locked user account) (type new password here)

hit enter key, you will be asked if you want to overwrite, type yes and hit enter key. close cmd window.

Log out of that account, see if you can log into locked account with new password.

example:

net user farjan 956754

be sure to include spaces.

password can be anything you want.

HP Recommended
Sir, how i can run on command pro. as adminitrator when my admi. Password have lost ?
HP Recommended
Sir, My first user admist. Ac. Locked be forget password and secend user is not adminstrator so how i can run on command pro. as adminitrator when my admi. Password have lost ?

Plz sir help early thankyou.
HP Recommended
Ad ministration pass word doesn't open I my p c shall I use the new one
HP Recommended
Fine It's opens .thanks
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.