Note on archived topics.
05-16-2016 03:38 PM
Hi there @Nepinak,
May the Forums be with you! It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts and other support personnel. I understand that you have forgotten your password. I am happy to help with this.
Not knowing which operating system you are using, please see the following, and use the ones that best match your system.
Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
05-19-2016 08:31 AM
if the last post didn't resolve your issue,
Here’s you’re all time guide for all queries related to recovery on HP computers, please refer to the links provided below:
- Obtaining HP Recovery Discs or an HP USB Recovery Drive
- Using the Downloadable USB Recovery Flash Disk Creation Utility
- Creating a Recovery Disk on a USB Flash Disk
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 10)
Good luck and do reply for further assistance.
I am an HP Employee