Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dilltron18 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have Beats by Dre Wireless and cannot figure out how to connect them to my hp pavilion notebook pc

I am running on windows 8 operating system. I cannot get my pc to recognize my headphones as a bluetooth device. Does anyone know the solution? I look forward to any response.

1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
71122 8566 18418
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have Beats by Dre Wireless and cannot figure out how to connect them to my hp pavilion notebook pc

Hi,

Does your machine have Bluetooth ? Given your machine DOES have Bluetooth, very simple in Windows 8, please use the following steps:

• Right click the BT icon (should be on the right corner or expand of the right corner),
  • Click Add  device  - the machine will search for device, you have to turn it on & press the discovery button,
  • Machine will ask for a passkey, you need to enter the right one if you know or try 0000 or 1234

Wait for few seconds

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation