cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
revived
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I have a computer that has been wiped. need a copy of win 7 pro OA.

HP Recommended
hp omni pro 110
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

This computer was given to me this way and I want to pass on to someone who needs it ready to go. The windows sticker is still on the machine so I have the product key but there was no software with it to reinstall. I did some research and found out that it is not available for purchase but I do have the option of borrowing a copy and using my own product key to do the install. I needs to be an HP OEM. It does not state on the windows sticker if it is 32 or 64 bit so I guess I may need to try both. Anyone have any suggestions.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
iomare
Level 15
Level 15
11,189 11,129 2,204 4,487
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Product keys are  valid for both 32 and 64 bit installation.

Take a look at this tool which could help you with your search:

https://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-microsoft-windows-iso-download-tool

Hope it helps,

David

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation