Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
arv7070 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have forgotten my hp computer administrator password and want to recover it without any changes

hp 120-2120in
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hii Everyone,

I have forgotten my computer administrator password and cant recover it bcoz i haven't used password reset disk...help me with a solution to recover it without making any changes to my computer.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
9373 9370 871 2513
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have forgotten my hp computer administrator password and want to recover it without any changes

That problem is a frequent request and is fairly simple to correct.  Investigate NTPassword for just one of the ways to handle this.

{---------- Please click the "Thumbs Up" to say thanks for helping.
Please click "Accept As Solution" if my help has solved your problem. ----------}

This is a user supported forum. I am a volunteer and I do not work for HP.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation