Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Forensics_Doc Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I need to Replace the Hard Drive in my HP Beats All-in-One 23-n 110xt CTO

HP Beats All-in-One 23-n 110x
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The first part of my question is the physical size of the internal HDD? Is it a 3.5" or 2.5" HDD.  Second I need a diagram of the interior of the case, as well as instructions as to how to open it to access the HDD to be replaced. At this point I would like to consider adding an SSD as the second HDD (if there is room for one inside this compute). I have spent more than an hour in an endless loop, and had to get a second screen name to just get this far, so despite being extremely frustrated, if there is a readily available website or web address where I can find the instructions, and specifications for this specific computer, perhaps a Service or User's Manual that can give me the computer "model-specific" instructions and a schematic I can take it from there. I have changed out these drives before, just never in one of these all in one computers.

1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
97890 13327 20583
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I need to Replace the Hard Drive in my HP Beats All-in-One 23-n 110xt CTO

Hi:

Below is the link to the support page for your PC.

User guides section>Upgrading and servicing guide is what you want.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Beats-Special-Edition-23-n100-All-in-One-Desktop-PC-series/71...

Parts list...under the drives section, it shows the drives are 2.5"

Enter the following product number in the box...  J6N70AV

http://partsurfer.hp.com/search.aspx

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation