Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Zarabad Top Student
Top Student
5 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I sign in, get message that says I am temporary sign in and cannot acsess files.

Envy
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Ever time I switch coputer on its as if its the first time,

It tell me to register my soft wear

My desk top is new

Anything that I have saved is not there

Tool bar is new any thing I had on tool bar is gone

I get a quick message when I sign in

That says I am Temporary sign in and can't acess files says more but is to quick to read

any help please Thanks

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
7771 6909 449 841
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I sign in, get message that says I am temporary sign in and cannot acsess files.

Hi there @Zarabad,

May the Forums be with you!  It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.  I understand that whenever you try to login to your computer you are getting a temporary login profile message.  I am happy to help with this.

The message you are getting suggests there is an issue with your user account profile.

What version of Windows 10 are you running on this computer?

Is your computer account normally a part of a computer network?

Here are a few Microsoft Forum posts that may be of help with this:

Windows 10 Temporary Profile?  - answers.microsoft.com

Windows 10 Temporary Profile - answers.microsoft.com

You may also want to contact Microsoft Support directly over this if you have trouble resolving it.  Microsoft Support

Also, you may find this document of interest: How to Fix 'You've been signed in with a temporary profile' Error in Windows 10 - tenforums.com  Just be aware that some of the methods in that document involve registry editing, and is not recommended. If you are very comfortable with registry editing and take the appropriate precautions, you may want to look at it if you cannot resolve the issue via Microsoft.

Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.  

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation