Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 21-h010 Ttall in one

Hi all,

any one know if There is other models motherboards I can use it in my pc instead of my original one. I really confused because I searched and didn't find.

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi altaweel2004

The MB in your All-in-One is a special form factor component made specifically for the chassis.

The side and back ports have to match the chassis. It is very much simialr to a Laptop or Notebook PC.

I don't believe you can use any other MB except for a replacement MB specifically designed by HP for your All-in-One.

You would have to contact HP for a replacement MB.

Grzy

HP Recommended

I tried to use hp 23 MLB, it is like same thing same screws hole, plugs everything same but I got red screen, 

HP Recommended

Hi altaweel2004

A Red screen?

Was this at boot with the factory operating system or were you trying to install the HP factory operating system using HP recovery discs or USB stick?

The red screen is usually a fatal error because the factory operating system is not tied to the motherboard or a critical component connected to the motherboard.

You would probably have to purchase a new OS because you have changed the motherboard.

Grzy

HP Recommended

It is fit for everything, screws and plugs but now the screen is mirrow up and down

HP Recommended

Now I installed tribal win 10 and everything is working, sound, drivers all except the screen is  mirrored 

HP Recommended

I meant trial win10

HP Recommended

Thank you so much guys, my original motherboard is working again, the problem was the ram slot and I replaced the mouse and everything working again now. 

Thank you for help

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.