Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
03-04-2009 02:19 PM
Volume button on the MONITOR was working fine the first couple of days but then it stopped working. called the customer service three times, i was told to:
1. download the latest updates - did not work!
2. do system restore to an earlier point - did not work!
3. send the pc back to hp to have it repaired - dont want to do because i'm note sure how long it'll take and i would have to remove all my personal files from the pc.
Any recommendation. Thank you
12-21-2009 12:42 PM
have you tried the HP Drivers VISTA x64? Vista drivers are compatible with Windows 7 but HP install driver program isn't. To install it...
1. install winrar, search google for download
2. download and save to your disk
3. Using windows file explorer, right click on the file sp37392.exe and select "extract to sp37392\"
4. from in each of the sp37392\src* folders, run the *setup*.exe programs
6. should now work, if it does, let me know and give kudos
12-21-2009 08:14 PM
Install this if you're running Windows 7 64-bit
actually, that is the driver i have installed on my system, so go for PC_Tester's recommendation...
12-22-2009 02:38 AM
I treid it but,dons't work! same problem
check your version, is it the same as my screenshot?
if it is, then tell me if you tried my original suggestion? Follow the steps I set out to install the VISTA version of the drivers and let me know if that works.