cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
tyler17
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

'Input Not Support' HP x20LED monitor

HP Recommended

I plugged my PS3 into my monitor through a DVI to HDMI cable and it works fine,i can see the PS3 on my monitor in a HD resolution. However, there is one problem.This is that a floating dialogue box comes up saying 'Input Not Support' and i have no idea how to get rid of it!

Please help,would be greatly apreciated!

Thanks.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Waterboy71
Retired
Retired
7,164 7,248 342 890
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi tyler17, sorry to hear that you are getting errors on your monitor when attempting to use it with your PS3.  Just so I have a better understanding of the issue, what version of Windows are you using on your computer.  If you are using Windows 7 (64) bit, here is a updated driver for the monitor. please click on the link that I have provided to get to the download. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4063&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=4131...

If you are using a different operating system, please let me know and I will be happy to retrieve the driver for that O.S.

Hope this helps .

Thank you.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
letsgowings20
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same problem. I installed the driver on my laptop with the monitor connected. I then tried to connect the monitor to my PS3 and the floating grey box with "Input Not Support" is still present. Any other additional advice is highly appreciated.

0 Kudos
reloadsurvivor
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The question is about a PS3, not a computer. Drivers do not install to the monitor itself. This model is a 720p monitor, to use a PS3 game console and not have the "image not supported" icon. You will need to go into your system settings/ dispay setting/ and untick the 1080p and 1080i options. This will fix the problem.

0 Kudos
DevelopUS
4 3 0 1
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Good day.

I am from Azerbaijan, Baku. I have the same problem of the floating message box Input Not Support. My Desktop's OS is Windows 10 Home Edition x64. Please, help me.

Waiting for your response as soon as possible.

Best regards, DevelopUS.

0 Kudos
DevelopUS
4 3 0 1
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Good day.

I am from Azerbaijan, Baku. I have the same problem of the floating message box Input Not Support. My Desktop's OS is Windows 10 Home Edition x64. Please, help me.

Waiting for your response as soon as possible.

Best regards, DevelopUS.

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation