cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Install a Zotac NVIDIA GT Geforce GT 710

Pavilion s5705f PC
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I trying to Install a Zotac NVIDIA GT Geforce GT 710 PCI espress card 2.0 video card into my Pavilion s5705f PC.

Product no-  QP681AA#ABA   Motherboard M2N68-LA.    1. Is there a jumper setting to disable the vidio on the motherboard?  I tried to select PCIe and PCI on the CMOS setup but my computer still does not recognize the new video card.

My system mother video works all the time. I cannot get video from my PCI express card.

My motherboard video has a 6150 SE 430 on the motherboard.

I am adding a new video card trying to upgrade to window 10.

2.  Is there a video card that will work with system?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 7
750 736 67 131
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Install a Zotac NVIDIA GT Geforce GT 710

Greetings,

Nvidia 700 and up series graphics cards require UEFI BIOS on the motherboard.

An Nvidia 600 series card will work.

That is why the PC will not show a display.

A legacy card will initialize. No BIOS or motherboard setting changes are required.

Cheers!

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation