cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Doug11
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Install fail SSID 2B35 HP-550-019

HP Recommended
Pavilion
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I get an installation failure attempting to load the  HP Consumer Desktop PB BIOS Update.

I've tried it several times

Mentions ROM Family SSID 2B35

Thanks  

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Malygris1
Retired
Retired
7,771 6,895 454 848
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there @Doug11

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts and other support personnel. I understand that you are trying to install a BIOS for ROM family 2B35. I am happy to help with this.

Checking the available software for Windows 8.1, there are three BIOS downloads available, two of which are for ROM family 2B35. Versions 80.06 Rev.A and A0.05 Rev.A.

Which version are you trying to install?

Note that there is also a BIOS for ROM family 2B2C.

Are you using the HP Support Assistant to find the correct BIOS for you? If not, give it a try.

HP Support Assistant
Using HP Support Assistant (Windows 😎

Let me know the answers to my questions and if this does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Doug11
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

HP sent me a notification to do this.

PC BIOS update  softpaq number SP73356  Vers A0.05Ap1   says the note

Thats all I know

Thnaks  Doug B

0 Kudos
HPUEFI
Level 2
19 18 1 6
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Two years later, and this file is still corrupt on HP support site. Unbelievable!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation