cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
6 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Integration with SCCM (desktop and notebooks)

HP Recommended

Hi, I need Your help with SCCM, in one project we propose landesk software but client want integrate with SCCM (client us this software)

We use:

HP ProDesks 600 G1

Elitebooks 820

Probooks  640

Please give me some tips how to do that,  do i need integration kit only, where can I download this?

THX 4 help!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 4
103 99 4 4
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There is a white paper on Microsoft System Center Products at the HP Client Managment Solutions portal.

It can be found at www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement

The portal contains descriptions of various HP tools for client managment.

Look in the Resources menu for the link to HP CMS Whitepapers.

There is a white paper dated 11/1/2013 named HP Client Updates Catalog for Microsoft System Center Products located there.

If you are not already familiar with setup and operation of SCCM, you may need to study and understand one or more of the referenced links on page 41 of the white paper.

Also located the the portal is the HP CMS Download Library which contains the latest release versions of these HP's client managment tools.

HP CMS Download Library

thanks,

Richard
I work for HP but am not a company spokesperson.  Participation in the community forums is voluntary.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation