Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
5 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Is ssd firmware version 4PC10365 the most current for my z210 CMT workstation?

HP Recommended

Hi!

Consulting http://www.intel.de/content/www/de/de/support/solid-state-drives/000017245.html the Firmware of your Version is current, since there is an older Version 4PC10362 listed as the most current version.

However, this doesn't answer your question completely, since hp might provide even more current firmware-versions.

On my system the firmware version is the same as yours, 4PC10365, the only difference being: I already DID install the firmware upgrade!

There is another problem with the firmware upgrade 1.20 from the hp-downloads-site:

Installing this upgrade is working fine until necessary reboot: Reboot fails every time, producing an error 0x0000098 "application missing or corrupt", when the file loadvf.bin from the upgrade-directory should be booted.

I am worried that the firmware-upgrade might not be complete.

Intel-Tools all state that the firmware is fine and current, perhaps because they check for the older Intel-Version.

My Install of Windows X64 Pro is an EFI-Install. Might that cause the problem?

Regards,

TeckieMackie

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Author
5 2 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there!

There is no more current firmware to the intel ssd 320 series than version 4pc10365.

The firmware-upgrade from Hp-downloads-site for Intel SSDs is an upgrade to that version.

The firmware upgrade from HP downloads-site doesn't work with EFI-Installations of Windows 7. It does work with Legacy-Installations.

Have a nice day!

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation