Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP SLIMELINE
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

WHILE INSTALLING WINDOWS 7 IN HP SLIMLINE DESKTOP THE KEYBOARD AND MOUSE NOT WORKING HOW TO RECOVER THIS.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@SINDHIYA,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that the keyboard and the mouse of your HP Slimline Desktop is not working after installing Windows 7 operating system.

This issue could occur if the drivers are not updated.

In order to assist you better, please let us know the model number of the unit and the operating system installed on the computer from the links below: 

1. Finding Your HP Product Model Number

2. Windows Operating System or Mac Operating System 

Also, let us know how you installed Win 7: was it from the CD supplied by HP or a third party?

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

Hi every one,

I have the same problem with my hp desktop.

Model : 510P119NL

SN:CNV63512J9

BIOS 81B4 vF.13 08 - FEB - 2016

HP Recommended

@cx,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out.

I understand that the keyboard and the mouse of your HP Pavilion Desktop - 510-p119nl is not working.

In order to assist you better, please let us know the model number of the unit and the operating system installed on the computer from the link: Windows Operating System or Mac Operating System 

1. Is the keyboard and mouse wired or wireless?

2. Did you try any troubleshooting steps before?

In the meantime, you may check the link: Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Troubleshooting

and  Wired Keyboard Troubleshooting (Windows Vista)

I hope you have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.