cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Keeps shutting down

hp pavilion h9 1150
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Computer Keeps Shutting Down Tries To Boot Up Than Shuts Down Again--Anything I Can Do....Thanks

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3,304 3,302 178 339
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Keeps shutting down

Hello@sinjin1,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I have read your post and understand that you need assistance in fixing the random restart of the PC. I will definitely help you.

Please find a useful article from the link below which ideally helps you fix the issue on your PC.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03413399

Hope that answers your question. Let me know for more.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Note: HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Keeps shutting down

Let Me Explain Better I't Runs For A Few Seconds Than Just Shuts Down And Keeps Rebooting I Can't Get On To Try Any Tests-i't was running great before i downloaded a new update from windows. now it just keeps shutting down.i hope this clears things up better..thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3,304 3,302 178 339
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Keeps shutting down

Hey@sinjin1,

Thanks for the response.

Then try performing the recovery on your PC and check if that works.

Use the link below to perform the recovery on your PC.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04758961

Hope this helps. Please share for more assistance.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Note: HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation