Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (462 Views)

LV2311 HP monitor and quick release (EM870AA) compatibilty

Hi Everyone, 

I purchased LV2311 HP monitor and the HP adjustable dual monitor stand. I also added HP quick release (EM870AA) in which according to HP website, is compatible with the monitor that I have. It turns out that the screw holes on the monitor does not line up with the quick release screw holes. Am I missing something (hardware wise)? An adaptor maybe? If I do not have the right model number for the quick release, does anyone know the correct model number? Any guidance regarding this matter will be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Provost
Message 2 of 4 (459 Views)

Re: LV2311 HP monitor and quick release (EM870AA) compatibilty

Hi,

Are you sure they are compatible ? The following document shows all compatible monitors:

http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/12397_na/12397_na.PDF

Unfortunatey I can't find LV2311. Please check again, I may miss spelling or something.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (450 Views)

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. Below is the link to the page I was referring to:

HP web page

http://h30094.www3.hp.com/af_searchresults.aspx?rank_dir=asc&pagemode=af&rank_on=sasssearch&culture=...

I was under the impression that the accessories on the page are all compatible with the monitors that I have. Unfortunately, this is the only HP website I based my decision on and other 3rd party websites. The manufacturing number is A6B85A8.

Thanks again for your quick reply.

Provost
Message 4 of 4 (441 Views)

Hi,

A6B85A8 is product number for the monitor itself. I can't search for it on the above pdf file, compability list.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation