Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP G62
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Help me please guys. i have a HP 62 Laptop.CORE i3,4gb Ram.When i turn on the laptop the fan is good its breathing air (sorry for the term i dont know the term of it) but when im going to log in at my Account.the fan stops.Then because of that my laptop now is always overheating.Note i already cleaned the laptop fan.But its stopping everytime i log in to my user account.Please help me

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

You can download a program such as Aida 64 extreme and do a stress test to see if the computer is actually overheating and see if the fan starts up during test.

https://www.aida64.com/downloads

A way to see if it is your account creating the problem is to create another user and login with that user and see if the same problem presents itself.

let me know,

David

HP Recommended

How to use aida64 extreme sir?how can i see if the fan is working properly in that app

HP Recommended

Hi,

Open Aida 64 and goto tab Tools. Click on system stability check. Now in the windows checkmark the various devices, automatically all should be checked, you just need to checkmark GPU. Start the test at the bottom of Window. Now see the temperatures of the Cpu and if the fan starts up. You can also see the fan speeds. You can stop the test at any time, a normal system should have no problems with a stress test. The test will also stop automatically if there is too much heat.

Your computer will automatically shut down if there is too much heat. Has this happened?

Another option is usually in bios you will find an entry where you can enable the fan to always be on. You can try this and see if it stays on.

Let me know,

David

HP Recommended

Yes sir.the computer automatically shuts off becauase of too much heat.Then at the bios setup.The fan is always on is Enabled but still the same.tried using other user account but still the same

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.