Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Reaver197 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Latest XP Drivers and Bios Required

HP Pavilion A630N
Microsoft Windows XP

I am Really Need The Latest XP Drivers and Bios for My HP Pavilion A630N. But They are Not Listed on The Site

Due to Its Age. If anyone Has Access to Them Please Let Me Know. 

I Have Tried Different Third Party Sites but They Either Have The Wrong Drivers for it or They Have Viruses in Them.

So All Third Party Site Are Out of The Question.

I am Looking to Make a Home Media Server With This Machine and XP Was The Best Choice for It.

I Have Been Looking for The Right Drivers for This MAchine for a Week Now.

So any Help Would Be Extremly Appreciated!

Thank to All That Can Help!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
103179 93731 14393 22114
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Latest XP Drivers and Bios Required

Hi:

Please post the hardware ID's for the devices that need drivers, and I'll see what I can find.

To find the hardware ID click on the devices needing drivers, and then click on Details tab at the top of the device window.

Post the string of characters that you see in the window.

You need to be running XP SP2 or SP3 to find the above information.

I doubt that I will be able to find any BIOS files.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation