Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Sunny--__perf88 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Loadrunner VUgen is Hanging

Lenovo thinkpad
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

Hi Sir,

I am using Loadrunner tool for long time but it never happened like this, when I tried to record a application using Loadrunner Vugen 12.02 version and Web Http protocol it is recording everthing but at the end while generating the script it is hanging, I have to use Task manager and end the task all the time.  and the same thing is happening when I tried to open the design studio to check the Auto correlation then again used the Task manger to end the task.

After all I tried uninstalling the application and reinstalled to check If anything is there from files side(If any document or files are missing), It is showing response all the time.

We are in the production stage and this thing is worrying me can you please help me out from this situation

Thanks,

Sunny

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation