cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Schlang Tutor
Tutor
10 7 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Looking for HP Wireless Laser Comfort Mouse in Europe

Wireless Laser Comfort Mouse

As title. This mouse is still available in the official HP store Uruguay in two versions (HP# LB423AA, HP# LB425AA) but I have not been able to find it anymore in Europe.

Any advice on a place where this can still be purchased would be very appreciated!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Schlang Tutor
Tutor
10 7 0 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Any idea about where to get this mouse would still be very appreciated. :cathappy:

0 Kudos
Schlang Tutor
Tutor
10 7 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I amstill searching for this mouse in Europe.

Below is a list of all product numbers from various countries:

Wireless Laser Comfort Mouse - LB423AA

Wireless Laser Comfort Mouse - LB427AA

Wireless Laser Comfort Mouse - LB424AA

Wireless Laser Comfort Mouse - LB426AA

Wireless Laser (Scuro) Comfort Mouse - LB425AA

HP Wireless Laser Comfort Mouse - XA965AA

HP Wireless Laser Comfort Mouse - LP457AA

0 Kudos
Schlang Tutor
Tutor
10 7 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This is the best mouse I ever had. It only lasted for ~2 years, but the functionality was outstanding.

It boggles my mind that HP removed this model from the market... but I am sure someone must still have one or two of them available. Please let me know if you do. 🙂

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation