cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
pixtaker
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Lost usb mouse drivers on HP Pavillion 23 All in one computer...cant access

HP Recommended
pavillion 23 All in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Somehow lost all USB keyboard drivers on HP 23 Pavillion All in one computer.  I cannon access the computer except by mouse.  I cannot not put in password so no way to access machine.  The mouse wil work in the two USB 2 ports and the 2 USB 1 ports.  The keyboard works in none of the USB ports.  

My previous message was supposed to say lost USB Keyboard Drivers on Pavillion 23 All in one computer.  I have no keyboard access...only mouse and therfore can not access machine as I am unable to put in password. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
mdklassen
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,688
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

> The keyboard works in none of the USB ports.  

Does a different/borrowed keyboard work in any of the USB ports?

Does your keyboard work in a USB port on some other computer?

Maybe, it's the keyboard that is the problem.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation