cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Shetan
Level 1
10 8 0 1
Message 1 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Low Battery Warning

HP TouchSmart 300
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I kept getting the Error message:  Low Battery Warning   Replace your wireless keyboard battery.  I replaced the batteries and kept getting the same error message.  I finally replaced the keyboard with a USB connected keyboard.  I took the batteries out of the wireless one.  However,I am still getting the same message.  I went to devices and deleted several keyboard drivers,but it did not solve the problem.

0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Level 17
Level 17
46,718 40,979 4,449 11,588
Message 2 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Low Battery Warning

Is that the original operating system installation?

You might consider going to a command line and running the system file checker. Operating systems do develope issues after extended periods of use.

Post any other questions you have in your thread.
You can click on accept as solution if my post or reply was the information you needed to resolve your issue.
You can say thanks for my response by clicking on the blue thumbs up.
0 Kudos
Shetan
Level 1
10 8 0 1
Message 3 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Low Battery Warning

I recently upgraded to Windows 10.

0 Kudos
Shetan
Level 1
10 8 0 1
Message 4 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Low Battery Warning

I tried the system scan and so far have not had the error message.  Will report back if it returns.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
Level 17
Level 17
46,718 40,979 4,449 11,588
Message 5 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Low Battery Warning

Great!

Post any other questions you have in your thread.
You can click on accept as solution if my post or reply was the information you needed to resolve your issue.
You can say thanks for my response by clicking on the blue thumbs up.
0 Kudos
Shetan
Level 1
10 8 0 1
Message 6 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Low Battery Warning

I spoke too soon.  The message has returned.

0 Kudos
Fred28
1 1 0 0
Message 7 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Low Battery Warning

I am also having this problem. HP Touchsmart 300 computer, previoussly a wireless keyboard with message "Low battery warning - Replace your keyboard battery" and a click box that says "Remind me later."

The message would not go away after replacing the batteries.

Today I threw out the keyboard and replaced it with a wired keyboard.

The message continues to appear, " Low battery warning - Replace your keyboard battery" even with a wired keyboard attached.

How do I get this persistent message to go away?
It began with Windows 7 and has persisted through an upgrade to Windows 10 that I did last week.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

-- Fred28

0 Kudos
Shetan
Level 1
10 8 0 1
Message 8 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Low Battery Warning

That is exactly my experience. 

0 Kudos
Shetan
Level 1
10 8 0 1
Message 9 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Low Battery Warning

I deleted all keyboards exept the USB port connected one.  The Low Battery Warning still keeps popping up.  Any more suggestions?

0 Kudos
Oyaji
2 2 0 0
Message 10 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Low Battery Warning

I have a Touchsmar 600 - 1155 and am experiencing the same problem since upgrading to Windows 10. The wireless keyboard low battery warning keeps popping up and I do not even have a wireless keyboard.   I have searched HP Solutions and nothing and no help from HP support on this at all....very annoying.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation