cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

MOTHERBOARD FOR mEDIA CENTER m7160n Desktop

HP Recommended
Pavilion Media Center m7160n
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have Pavilion Media Center m7160n Desktop. Nothing is comong on the screen so my motherboard is no good according to to Computer Repair shop wher my computer is now for repair. HP website does not give any further info what i am looking for.

My motherboard is P5LP-LE model but there are lots of products with same name and has different layout, such as limestone, Leonite, etc. I phoned Ascend Tech in USA but they need my part number, eg 5188-5465 of Limestone mother board. I have no idea which part number of motherboard will fit in m7160n desktop computer?

Any help will be appreciated so I can order. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Author
2 1 0 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER FROM AscendTech and Ebay, The part number is 5188-1680 of motherboard P5LP-LE (Limestone) for HP Media Center m7160n Desktop.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation