cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
RobertLowejr Top Student
Top Student
3 2 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

MS Word 10 compatible graphics driver Prod H3y90AA#ABA

Pavillion 23-B010 All-in-one P
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Pavilion 23 was purchased in September 2012. I upgraded to Windows 10 about a week ago. I have ongoing problems with email that technicians are working on at an escellated level. I have taken all the steps to update my graphics driver and tried to download the appropriate driver at the HP web site where I have been told there was an error, with no number given, and "try again later". I have tried later, and a bit later to no avail. I am lost at this point. I do have full HP service coverage yet I would love to solve this with your help. No longer feel I can do it myself.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5,389 4,705 317 858
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @RobertLowejr,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums.   I gather that since upgrading to Windows 10 that you are having an issue with your graphics driver.   I am confident that I will be able to help you work towards a solution, and I ask only that you pay it forward. When we resolve the issue, I'd like for you to kindly mark the applicable post as Accept as Solution so that others experiencing the same or similar issue can find what worked for you.

I checked the drivers for your desktop and there are currently no Windows 10 drivers available. I recommend that you please start by reviewing Microsoft’s Windows 10 System Requirements to check that it will support Windows 10. It never hurts to use it as a check. Another good reference document is the HP Desktop PCs - Upgrading to Windows 10 document. It has the steps to take before and after upgrading.   The HP Products - Common Solutions for Windows 10 document also has some suggestions for where to find Windows 10 drivers and software for your model.

You can also use the "Windows Update Troubleshooter" link from the following link. You can "Open" or "Save" the troubleshooter. It will work in Windows 10, regardless of Windows 7 being in the URL. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Open-the-Windows-Update-troubleshooter. Once launched please use the second option “Background Intelligent Transfer Service".  It should lead to a force update of 'Windows Updates' that may not have been automatically applied.

Please let me know the results.

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
RobertLowejr Top Student
Top Student
3 2 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Some nice person helped me with this and asked that I note that it worked. It has apparently worked and I cannot spend any more time trying to find where to say thanks, so this is it.

Highlighted
RobertLowejr Top Student
Top Student
3 2 0 1
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks. The solution apparently worked.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation