Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Top Student
Message 1 of 2 (1,355 Views)

Max temperature for storage of HP Pavilion Elite Desktop PC E9290F and monitor HP2709m?

I am planning on using our PC and 27 inch monitor at an event, and immediately following taking a 3 week trip through the Southwest where it can get hot. If I carry the PC and monitor in the trunk I expect the temperatures could get hot, and I would like to know what the maximum storage temperatures are for these two devices (and also a keyboard and mouse). Should I pay the high amount to ship this back to my home, or will it be safe even if it gets hot? Thanks!

0 Kudos
PhD Student
Message 2 of 2 (1,326 Views)

Re: Max temperature for storage of HP Pavilion Elite Desktop PC E9290F and monitor HP2709m?

I have stored computers and monitors in a very hot attic for months and never had a problem...you should be fine.

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows Expert - Consumer

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation