cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
KennySC Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Memory Quick Check Failure

Hello,

We have a new "Out of the box" EliteDesk 705G2 (L1M88AV) that will not complete POST.  We ran diagnostics and received the error message below:

"Memory Quick Check : FAILED    Failure ID: 9U0948-000890-QDUX76-400T03    Product ID : L1M88AV   Memory Module"

We tried exchanging the memory DIMMs with DIMMs from another PC and the failure remained, so we replaced the system board.  We still get the same failure to complete POST and Memory Quick Check Failure with Diagnostics.

Has anyone seen this before or have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Kenny

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4,243 4,159 562 1,258
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Memory Quick Check Failure

Dear Customer,

As the unit is Out of the Box, It should be under Warranty.

I would like to confirm that this could be a hardware issue and I strongly recommend you to immediately Contact HP Technical Support over the Phone for further assistance to get your unit diagnosed and serviced by an authorized HP Certified Engineer

Please talk to HP, Open a CASE so that HP Certified Technician and come over and Personally look into the issue also  see if you could get a Replacement Unit.

You can also Check your warranty Here to verify the warranty status

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation