Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HughDKim Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Mini Display port to HDMI connection with MacBook Pro and E240.

EliteDisplay E240

Hi, I just tried to connect my macbook pro (early 2015)with EliteDisplay E240 (as an external monitor) using 'Mini display (Mac) port to HDMI (E240)'. However, the monitor or macbook do not show any reponses. Do I have to install a specific driver on my mac for this issue?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
9365 9362 869 2508
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Mini Display port to HDMI connection with MacBook Pro and E240.

If you look in the system Prefeances, I think its called on a Mac, and then check displays, does it show as being detected?  You might have to check out this guide from Apple

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202351

{---------- Please click the "Thumbs Up" to say thanks for helping.
Please click "Accept As Solution" if my help has solved your problem. ----------}

This is a user supported forum. I am a volunteer and I do not work for HP.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation