cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Miguel2014
Level 1
16 13 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Motherboard failure

HP Recommended
Compaq CQ5110Y desktop pc
Microsoft Windows Vista

My CQ5110Y desktop pc motherboard has failed, where can I purchase a replacement?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
KNRK
Level 12
Level 12
4,320 4,285 441 1,117
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I strongly recommend you to get in touch with HP authorized service centers for further assistance

Click the below link to get started

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/store-finder/find.do?bs=SR4&type=authorized

Note: Current location is set to USA, you may change it as per your convenience

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

K N R K

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP

I am an HP Employee
0 Kudos
Miguel2014
Author
Level 1
16 13 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Your reply led me to Laser Action+, LLC in Ocala.  While I do have a laser printer, I'm looking for a motherboard for my Compaq CQ5110Y PC desktop computer

0 Kudos
Miguel2014
Author
Level 1
16 13 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I had Best Buy's Geek Squad evaluate the motherboard, and they confirmed that it had failed.  I need to learn what  US vendor actually sells the motherboard for this machine.  Your response led me to an Ocala Laser printer repair firm.

Mike

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation