cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
sahauran00 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Mouse is connecting, but not keyboard

HP Touchsmart 520-1047c
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have an HP Touchsmart 520-1047c All-in-One computer, and my keyboard ran out of batteries. I had a spare keyboard which I used in the meantime until I got a chance to go out and buy some batteries. However once I got a fresh set of batteries, my keyboared will no longer connect to the computer. It was working perfectly fine before I had changed the batteries, but now it simply won't connect. My mouse connects perfectly fine. So I attempted to do some trouble shooting,I made sure the batteries were not faulty so I used the other two in the pack, but thosedid not work either to any avail. I have opend up the VESA cover, took out the USB Dongle, or whatever they call it, inserted it again after 10 seconds, and tried to connect again but that did not work. I think my keyboard is not connecting because my spare keyboard was a wired one. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

EDIT:

I have looked into the drivers I have and I do have the drivers for my mouse,  "pluralinput-mouse-01" etc. but I do not have any for my kyeboard. I thnk that might be the problem, and I have serached high and low for the correct drivers, I believe they were 0.8.6, I just don't seem to find them.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Provost Provost
Provost
10,383 9,760 1,324 3,575
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You should try the re-sync procedures listed here.

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
sahauran00 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have attempted these. Only the mouse will make the transceiver give a blue light, but not the keyboard. I have the receiver built into a compartment behind the computer, it's a sort of USB, so it doesn't have the connect button like the one shown on the webpage you have me.
0 Kudos
sahauran00 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have narrowed down the issue to the fact that I don't have this requried drver: pluralinput keyboard13.32.29.349

I have serached practically everywher and I either get malware or adware, thank god for a good internet security. So I guess the issue canot be fixed until I get this driver, and I don't wantto buy an entire new keyboard set, just because I cannot find a driver. Any help would be appreciated on finding the driver thanks.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation